MyMelissa's Crafting Adventures

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

For Roger

^Roger's finished diorama card ^
^Close up of the front of the card^
^Close up of the front with a top view... see the ohhh so cute puffy clouds?^
^Left side view of the card^
^Right side view of the card^
Orgininally posted on May 9, 2008
Stamped images © of Stampin' UP!

This is my first attempt at a diorama card. Holy schnikes was it a blast! I don't think it's too bad for my first attempt... I learned that I need to be more aware of lining things up though! lol

I just purchased the 'Neighborhood' jumbo wheel, the 'Boat Loads of Love' set, and the 'Ticket Corner' punch and was itching to play with them all!

I decided to make this card for my sister's friend/co-worker who recently underwent a kidney transplant surgery (kidney donated by his 70+ year old mom. How awesome is she?) He was doing so well right after surgery that they sent him home about five days after the surgery. However, complications arose and he ended up back in the hospital. He is stable now and if he continues to respond to the medications, he will be released again sometime this weekend. Please say prayers for Roger in Tucson, AZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment