Originally posted on November 1, 2007
My co-worker...who is fast becoming a friend bought me a rubber stamp of pumpkins for me yesterday. I wanted to thank her for it so I used it on a thank you card and gave it to her this morning.
She's so thoughtful, I can't believe she got me the stamp. I just love these whimsical lil pumpkins!
1. Embossed pumpkins on watercolor paper.
2. Masked them with painters tape.
3. Sponged on bashful blue and barely banana for the sky line. Sponged on certainly celery, then old olive, then handsome hunter for the ground cover.
4. Watercolored the pumpkins with watercolor wonder crayons starting with apricot appeal, then barely banana, then only orange, then pumpkin pie, then really rust.
5. Watercolored the swirlies with one of my greens
6. Lightly traced the outlines of the pumpkins and the swirlies with a clear glittery Gelly Roll pen.
Stamped images © of Stampin' UP!