MyMelissa's Crafting Adventures

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Evan's Concentration Game

 April 6, 2008
Stamped images © of Stampin' UP!

My daughters class has sort of "adopted" her teacher's friend's two year old grandson, Evan, that has leukemia.  Every morning the class logs onto the computer and checks out how Evan is doing. The family has a blog set up.

He is set to do an awful lot of treatments so I thought that I would make him a little game to take with him to help pass the time.

This is a set of 20 cards that were quickly made and covered with clear contact paper so he wouldn't get any paper cuts, and that could be wiped off and disinfected if by chance that he got sick on them. The clear contact paper has also made them pretty darn sturdy.

I hope he likes them!

Thanks for looking.

P.S. If you know the name of this car and truck stamp set, please let me know. I received this set from my sister-in-law and she has no idea of the name of the set, nor when she bought it. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment